Inside this issue of UNRISD News...
- Information Societies and Social Change, by Michael Powell
- The (Dis)information Society?, by Jean-Claude Guédon
- Titles, contents and ordering information for the latest UNRISD publications
- Social Knowledge and International Policy Making: Exploring the Linkages
- Research for Social Change (UNRISD Fortieth Anniversary Report)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Development: Towards a New Agenda?
- Social Policy in Late Industrializers
- UNRISD Events in 2003
- UN World Summits and Civil Society Engagement
- Ethnic Structure, Inequality and Governance of the Public Sector
- New UNRISD Research on Commercialization, Privatization and Universal Access to Water
- UNRISD Policy Report on Gender and Development: 10 Years after Beijing
- New UNRISD Research on HIV/AIDS
- Solon Barraclough, 1922–2002
The Last Word
- Bulletin-board postings about the use of UNRISD research results on the Web, in the media and in training courses around the globe
- Failure and Success at WSIS, by Seán Ó Siochrú
This is the French version of UNRISD News.