UNRISD is now accepting applications for two three-month internship positions for the project Towards Universal Social Security in Emerging Economies: Process, Institutions and Actors. One position is October-December 2012, and one position is January-March 2013.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree programme (as per UN Secretariat rules regarding interns) in the social sciences (social policy is desirable)
- Knowledge of research in social policy
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Administrative tasks and research management (editing, document management, assistance with workshop preparation, photocopying) as required
- Supporting the Research Coordinator and Research Analyst
- Both positions are three months in length
- One position is from October to December 2012 with a possibility of extension. The exact start date is negotiable.
- One position is from January to March 2013 with a possibility of extension. The exact start date is negotiable.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of the UN Internship Programme, these internships are not financially remunerated.
- The Institute is not responsible for interns' travel expenses to and from Geneva, or for their medical insurance for the period of assignment.
- If you are interested in the work elaborated above and have the corresponding qualifications, please apply online by clicking the button below.
- Clearly specify which timeframe you are applying for, and your relevant qualifications.
- Please note that due to limited staff resources only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 25 September 2012 (Midnight, Central European Time).
Information on vacancies at the Institute is posted on this website. We encourage you to subscribe to our free email alerts service to be informed promptly of any openings.