The research team carrying out the Indian country study comprises of:
- Nagaraj Rayaprolu (Coordinating Editor): Development strategy and poverty reduction
- M.H. Suryanarayana: The causes, dimensions and dynamics of inequality and poverty
- Gita Sen and D. Rajasekhar: Welfare regime, social protection and poverty reduction
- Mihir Shah and P.S. Vijay Shankar: Welfare regime, social services and poverty reduction
- Vivek Chibber: Organized interests, development strategies and social policy
- Atul Kohli: Developmental state capacity and institutional reform
Please use the links to the right of this page to access this document.