- Green Economy and Sustainable Development: Bringing Back the Social
Discussions about Green Economy often ignore the Social - this video addresses the issue.
- Social Policies for Sustainable Development
In green economy and sustainable development debates, some groups have more power to determine goals, policies and outcomes than others.
- Putting a Price on Nature: Can Markets be Green and Social?
Dominant market-based approaches to solving environmental problems do not necessarily generate and sustain growth or produce socially equitable outcomes.
- Green Economy Coalitions for Change
To reduce poverty, social policy cannot be separated from efforts to create structural change, and should not be separated from economic and environmental policy.
- Food for the Future: Agriculture in a Sustainable World
Food security is crucial to all people, and how we achieve it will require changes not just to production, but also to trade, distribution and consumption.
- Sustainable Futures, Alternative Visions
'Green economy' is not the only development trajectory possible. We need to move from business-as-usual to addressing the root causes of inequality, poverty and environmental degradation.
The six films on this DVD can also be viewed online